Dr Naswrin Moin
MBBS, PhD, AMC, FRACP
Dr. Naswrin Moin is a Consultant Endocrinologist who currently practices at Hawkesbury District Health Services and as a Visiting Medical Officer at Auburn Hospital where she runs the Gestational Diabetes (GDM) Clinic.
Video consultation clinical scope of practice
- Age of patients 18+ years
- Patients with unstable blood glucose levels requiring multiple medications
- Use of new therapies of Diabetes involving both oral and injectable therapies
- Interpreting abnormal endocrine investigations and organizing further investigations/tests
- Treatment of Osteoporosis in males and females with complex medical backgrounds
- Advice on treatment methods suitable for patients with limited access to medical facilities.
- Diabetes – Type 1 & Type 2 and Gestational Diabetes
- Thyroid disorders
- Adrenal disorders
- Pituitary disorders
- Resistant hypertension
- Parathyroid disease – suspected primary hyperparathyroidism
- Multiple endocrine neoplasia (MEN) syndromes – MEN1 and MEN2.
- MBBS – Dhaka Medical College, Bangladesh, 1980
- PhD – University of Sydney, Australia, 1995
- AMC – Sydney, Australia, 1999
- FRACP – Sydney, Australia, 2012
- Has worked in major teaching hospitals in Sydney including Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Westmead Hospital, Blacktown Hospital, Campbelltown Hospital, St George Hospital
- Holds private practices in Sydney and in Orange, New South Wales
- Held the position of Clinical Superintendent (Medicine) of Blacktown – Mt Druitt Hospitals
- Has worked as a Medical Officer in Dhaka Medical College Hospital in Bangladesh
- Held the position of Research Officer at the University of Sydney
- Has published papers in international peer reviewed journals during her PhD
- During her training in Endocrinology presented at a number of national and international conferences.
GP Practice Support: 1800 822 940Back to search results